COVID-19 Update, June 9,2020
We are carefully working to restore normal business operations based on updated CDC guidelines, and are now offering routine and elective care, including hygiene (cleaning appointments).
Please call our clinic if you have a dental concern that you would like addressed.
To keep our patients, team members, and community safe, we have implemented these new guidelines:
- Screening. Everyone goes through COVID-19 symptom screening and has their temperature taken upon entering our clinic.
- Masking. Anyone entering our clinic is required to wear a mask. We will provide you one at your visit if you don’t have one.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our teams are utilizing additional PPE to include isolation gowns, impervious lab coats, face shields, higher-level masks, gloves and specialized products and equipment to control aerosols.
- Social distancing. Our waiting room has been rearranged and our clinic has modified our check-in process to minimize contact.
- Cleaning. In addition to normal infection-control protocols, we’ve enhanced our cleaning practices, especially for high-touch spaces.
- Reduced traffic. Appointment times are staggered to reduce traffic. We are requesting that adult patients arrive unaccompanied and minors are accompanied by only one guardian.
Thank you for being patient while we work to provide your dental care safely. We look forward to seeing you in our clinic again soon!
Dr. William Couvelis & Team
North Pier Dental Associates